Friday, February 25, 2005

Update to Bragança

So after my last entry I retreated to my room on the way picking up some munchies and a beer, or two, oh and a bottle of wine, wait and there was a bottle of water though I'm not quite sure what to do with it. Anyway, it's been a hard day and it's good to sit back and relax in my jail cell, and have a beer. It really does look like a cell and to prevent it from being scary I'm keeping the window shade up, though it's so cold in here I might not want to do that for too long. One thick blanket and a couple of thin ones and a sink with no hot water, oh well maybe tomorrow I can splurge a bit to at least have a TV. Tonight though it's me and a restaurant and maybe some new friends, though right now I'm not really in the mood to tell some local how beautiful it is here,. till soon, Ryan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home