Friday, February 11, 2005

Hey all

Boy do I have posts for you, probably 3-4 pages worth the problem is Im having a hard time getting them from the computer to the web, long story but I think I may have it solved. So anyways just a quick note to let you all know we are alive, and rested. So far I have walked all over the city trying to see as much as possible, the only problem is I haven't gone into many things as i rather wait for a chance so that me and Gab can experience them together. She's very busy with teaching and is tired a lot, with all the traveling she does. This weekend we are going to go to Toledo which is south of here, and spend sat and sun nights. Hopefully relaxed, for thos of you who know El Greco the painter, this is the town he did most of his work from and where he eventually died. I'm looking forward to spending some time with Gab where she doesn't have to think of work. I've been meeting her for lunch everyday and well it will be nice for her to wander a bit too. She really hasn´t had a chance since she's been here. Oh well, I should run, I'll try to get my posts up, and I´ll try to do them chronologically, so look for back posts. Also I'll try to get Gab to send a note soon..love to all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home