Monday, January 24, 2005

Here I go...

A quick and short note to let everyone know what the other "Opaz" is up too! Not much other than, running around trying to get everything done at the last minute! Let's see today is the start of the last week for me at the Cellars, it's been a long 3 years full of learning what to do and not to do in this buiness. Hopefully this week I'll have a chance to talk to some people that work in or with Spain, and start collecting information to use in my persuit of a job! As I write this on the overhead radio the song "Get a Job...dum, da, dum, dummm!" Ironic? Also came across something today that I thought was appropriate: What to do to beat the Blues. Check out #4!!

What else, mainly it's me trying to throw out stuff at the parents to make room for, well living. I'm almost there but I realize that this probably won't be fully complete until I"m driving down 494 on the way to airport with the last box of junk only to set up a small curbside stand at the airport to sell the rest! Maybe I can make a few bucks off of some small curios that I had bought one day as child on one or another roadtrip that we took!

I do hope to type much more in the coming weeks and days, hopefully all of it will be upbeat and cheery w/o any sickness or struggles! Well a guy can hope!
Till soon...ryan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home