Sunday, December 26, 2004

T minus 14 hours

Gab is soon to go and well this means that I won't be far behind. Right now I'm preparing for a temporary bachelor-hood and not liking the prospect. You really take for granted another person who becomes so close to you that it's like having another hand. I already miss Gab in my plans for the upcoming week or when thinking of having to come home to a empty house. On top of this, her going is finally making me confront my own departure. Looking forward to my next few weeks I'm already both excited and terrified. This step in our lives is sooooo important and at the same time soooooo unknown. What will we encounter?

Knowing us, we will most likely have a very good time, while mingling with new friends and new perspectives on life. And you all thought we were strange before, just wait and see what great new philosophies we uncover in our new life together.

By the way, after a tramatic first round trying to find Cheddar a home, we now have a loving place for him to stay..We'll miss you Cheese!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home